Thursday, November 12, 2015

The purging of the conscience of sindone by Father in Son prayig one sees why they still sin and can't stop as is so well taught that is in error

The mindset in of the consciousness of sin impedes one from living righteously in God's truth
How so?
Conscience of sin, (unbelief to God) wanting to believe, saying I believe and trying to be right is of a will of self to do and get. Maybe one might be deceived in this?

Colossians 2:23 which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honor to the satisfying of the flesh.
Question is Flesh ever satisfied?
What will worship things could this maybe be talking about? Going to Church, going to Bible study, being one with the crowd. Being liked putting on a show. Oh how well I appear in front of others, all those there where I go. where I am liked loved and accepted at. Wow Woe is me maybe?

What is the difference in going to Church, being liked having open communication and being accepted by others
And going to a bar and getting the same sort of treatment as in being accepted by others?

We all know we all fail right? And we all are told not to fail right? So how does sin (failing) take occasion again?

Romans 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
(was not aware of sin)
Romans 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
(So in awareness I am guilty and dead, yet I appear alive, I eat. sleep and bleed)

Romans 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
Romans 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
(shows me my need for life that I am dead, without the Law I would never know this, would you?)
So I remember when I got convicted of sin and I decided to believe God in his forgiveness to me, you too maybe? I can only speak for me!

For me after I confessed my need as I was now convicted I was then told I got to quit sin. Do my best at least since no one is perfect but God. Which put me in the way and gave me a conscience to not sin and so in setting out to not sin, I found me sinning all the more I wanted not to, yet I did. And the areas I saw to stop that I stopped in as smoking for Ex: I got proud over accomplishing and gave praise reports in Church, which is sin also. Looking good in front of others that I bet some where not doing so good and quilt got them deeper as others might have thought I am better than you as I in truth of flesh thought was proclaiming look at me I am righteous, saying I give credit to God as others might have been thinking great God gave grace to you, what about me in my efforts?
For in one's praise reports what might one be hiding? Me lust of the flesh to be honest now

Ephesians 5:12Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
guilty yet?
So as I was focused in the mindset not to sin, I sinned all the more, are you, have you done this too in your efforts to be approved now that you believe as well as all that do not believe, do not all have this desire built in them to be accepted?
This being accepted I watched for others to accept me, maybe you too, what matters is, if one sees they are unconditionally accepted by God personally. will one need ever again to be accepted by anyone else? will this unconditional acceptance change you? It changed me.
So maybe look at these verses below and take this to prayer between God and you. your free choice is not taken away to believe or not and God has not ever taken this away, yet we as people have in protecting the self in either fighting back, or running away. and by the Gospel preached as said that is misinterpreted a lot today ans so in response, many today have become door mats in fear and the evil has taken more control in religiosity by this. regardless I pray you stand in belief to God no mater what happens to you here on earth.
Yet if you in an abusive relationship I pray you hear what to do
Proverbs 17:1 Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife.

so now see what is by Christ supposed to be done for you by his death and his resurrection for you
Hebrews 10:2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered?
because that the worshipers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
Galatians 6:8Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
John 4:24Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Now maybe read each all in context and trust God not me your self or anyone else but God to teach you as said he will in
Hebrews 8:11Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
11 and they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Thank you Father in Son whom is risen to lead us if one is willing and tells you so in belief to you to show them in sincerity and truth you will I know this now, so to all those that are sincere to know you will. no other motive or one will not be shown.
Thank you for being this loving and Merciful that does never quit as I see now through all the adversities I have been through here on earth and still go through even as stand in belief to you. Now in contentment to no matter what goes wrong. In thanksgiving and praise even if jobless, homeless, no food on the table, matters not I trust you as I pound the pavement to make it through in striving by Faith to know in being content to you Lord. Not of the work mentality that this world taught me, and still to this day teaches in error.
Now doing more that thought ever possible for now I do not lead, nor this world. God does and I am elated in being content in all things. As God in you in belief to, that continues to believe, will see this truth to be well in your soul as this Old man flesh hurts, yet we know we have life everlasting given us and so our conscience as meant to be, is purged from sin to live contently thanks to the finished work of Jesus for us all not a few as is preached in error also. We are left with this only from God through Son to
Believe or not believe and then if one does believe one is saying God take over I can't do this. I am trusting you to show me, and I do not care how long this might take, you I give the reins to and know I will go through adversity, but I am not to fear, because you overcame this world (John 16:33)
Homwardbound I am, actually there (in Heaven) now in Spirit and truth for now that sustains me while here in this dark world walking in flesh ad blood representing this love that this world in truth does not Fathom






Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

tagged a Believer in the Father and Son with the Holy Spirit of God to lead at age 12. Went wayward and still go wayward, and know at this present day form all I have done and gone through
GOD JUST LOVE YOU, ME AND ALL PEOPLE, if only one will plain and simply not stop believing and or thinking because of what one has done, God takes Pepto- Bismal on you, when it is people that do that not God

So anyone I ever harmed I have done my best to find and apologize to. Go forth putting what is behind me now behind me and move forward with what I have learned from not loving others in truth of God's love for us all through Son 

Just so you know this stop, be still and know GOD does just love you through Jesus Christ the Son that took away the sin of the world first in his death to give you life in his risen life by Father these verses below describe this truth in truth
Col 1:21-23 and Romans 5:10 first death had to occur for forgiveness total and then resurrection for us to be made alive in this by Spirit of God not by one's flesh and blood of
By Christ's alone thank you

So believe and be set free while in adversity or not and still be in adversity without the peace of

For belief brings peace in adversity, where as not in belief this world gives temporary peace that does not last for eternity as belief does this only in Christ unto Father for new life in Spirit and truth (John 4:24)

Blog Archive