Saturday, December 31, 2016

Father me seeking to see. trusting you to come through, for I surely can't do it

Create in me a clean Heart, O God. Renew in me a right Spirit. Show me Mercy to teach me, I am willing to learn how to just trust you to do that in me.

Jeremiah 29:11Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Ezekiel 36:26Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

The present thought life can take one into the future or back to the Past. as one's thoughts can do this: From the present moment in time, to a future or a past.

If one sees this truth. How we think easily this way in our mindsets, to future and past thoughts of all kinds of stuff.  Do we start to live it presently, as if it is happening now, whether the thought is of past or future?

Go to a Movie, watch it, get involved in it. How do your emotions react to the Movie? Is the Movie real? Feels like it when one gets involved in it, does it not?

So I conclude this. Whatever one's mind of any person is focused on controls one, true or false? For I see no one can fix anyone but God himself in trust for this to be done. So this is personal for you all, to each of us to see truth over error of this world we all are in presently.

Think on this wise maybe, you decide?
When you are angered, do you want to get that out, When you try to talk to another and are trying to let it out.
Do you need anyone to interrupt you? I see I surely do not.

Do we as people that care, when hearing this other, do we interrupt the one speaking automatically in trying to help and thus think we are helping? Even if disagreeing goes on. We might think I was just trying to help.

What does that do? I know it stops me, and in being interrupted I stop to listen to the one that just interrupted, hiding I was just angered in being interrupted, taught to love my neighbor as myself. So I tried to get it out, and did not get it out, after being interrupted.
So how can I begin to be fixed unless I first get it out, and be heard without interruption? Can you? I can't not fully.

So if one does not finish their problem that won't go away, needing to vent it. Can one be relieved of it in whole? Have any of you yourselves ever been able to do that? Get it out without being interrupted? I recently did in a Group called Listening. And I know the difference now.

You, me or anyone else that hears this person letting it out. Whatever it is that has chapped their ass. As soon as I try to help, or you or anyone else. that interrupts before one is finished. Causes one not to let go of that problem in the long haul.

Guess what you all. I bet if you walked away from letting it out. leaving it behind you. And not one person tried to help you fix it. I bet you will hear in yourself how to fix it yourself. Who is that doing that revealing this to you inside?

Hebrews 8:11Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
11 and they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Where does Father in Spirit and truth in the Holy Spirit now live. From first day of belief to his Son risen for you?

Yes inside, to do what? Teach us how to walk free in adversities.
So listen to others. learn to not interrupt, and when that one is done. Ask them if you can repeat back what you heard from them and support them in no Judging of them. Is this not what God  has done for you, you, you and you reading this too?
 God says I do not Condemn you! Even though this world of persons do, as we ourselves have done too.
So!
Romans 8:1Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Do you believe in Love of God has been given us this in risen Son? if not okay. if so okay. that is what free choice to choose is. FREE!

Then you are freed of condemnation from God the creator of all.
Not from People even as ourselves have been a part of Judgment too. once freed, I bet you will be new in Love that is given you. When free to care, one cares all the more deeper than in trying to.

Romans 2:1-4Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
2 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that Judges: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. 3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? 4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

So do you now begin to see new, this is known by God to teach you each personally first, for he does love us all.
So love as you are loved, forgive as you are forgiven.Have Mercy on all as you have been Mercy to you through the Son from the Living God. The Father of Jesus the Christ, for you not against you at all.

So ask self how deep is God's love to you personally? Not what you have heard others say it is.
How many sins am I personally forgiven of ? (Col. 1:22) By Father not others? in Christ the propitiation for every one's sin. taken care of at the cross of himself in his death alone for reconciliation to everyone. (1 John 2:1-2)
For new life in his risen Life is to be given and be led by his risen Life? Once one asks Father for this. will be revealed this. The question that remains is, will you go through troubles and remain in belief to God even as Peter did, after he denied God how many times?
No more work I see when one sees that one is 100% forgiven by Father in risen Son. Now works harder than ever after seeing it is not  self doing it anymore. It is God doing it now. So you can rest as all are called into this rest.

Hebrews 4:9-11Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Love from God is as said in 1 Cor. 13:4-7
That in belief to this truth, God himself imputes this same Love in you. Will you be willing to go through any troubles to see this at the end of it?

James 1:2Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

James 1:12Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Now maybe read the book of Job, again, if you have read it before. Now put your name in the place of Job. Then see the last Chapter after not denying God as God has trust in us each to not deny him. As first chapter states, that Job will not deny God. He did not.


Thank you as God leads not me to see clearly beyond the Physical realm of this world we are in and not a part of after first day of beleif to God in Son as risen for you. Eph 1:13 sealed in God not not man or self
Eph 1:7, Forgiven in God not man or self
Eph 1:6 Accepted in God, not man or anyone else

Homwardbound

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

tagged a Believer in the Father and Son with the Holy Spirit of God to lead at age 12. Went wayward and still go wayward, and know at this present day form all I have done and gone through
GOD JUST LOVE YOU, ME AND ALL PEOPLE, if only one will plain and simply not stop believing and or thinking because of what one has done, God takes Pepto- Bismal on you, when it is people that do that not God

So anyone I ever harmed I have done my best to find and apologize to. Go forth putting what is behind me now behind me and move forward with what I have learned from not loving others in truth of God's love for us all through Son 

Just so you know this stop, be still and know GOD does just love you through Jesus Christ the Son that took away the sin of the world first in his death to give you life in his risen life by Father these verses below describe this truth in truth
Col 1:21-23 and Romans 5:10 first death had to occur for forgiveness total and then resurrection for us to be made alive in this by Spirit of God not by one's flesh and blood of
By Christ's alone thank you

So believe and be set free while in adversity or not and still be in adversity without the peace of

For belief brings peace in adversity, where as not in belief this world gives temporary peace that does not last for eternity as belief does this only in Christ unto Father for new life in Spirit and truth (John 4:24)

Blog Archive